2nd Annual Christmas Summary
What I did last Christmas (her story):
Oh I guess I could tell you what I did for Xmas. Christian and I went to a full fledge Thai strip club. Oh Thailand! The women were funny. They were more interested in staring at themselves in the mirror then looking people in the eye, quite funny. The worst thing was, they were terrible dancers, but it's hard to dance to songs like Another one bites the Dust by Queen. Poor ladies! Of course I was the only woman in there! There were so many grotesque men there.
All the women had numbers on, so if you wanted to take one home you could tell the madam which one you wanted. Of course the one I thought was the hottest and coolest was a transexual. She was workin' it!
There is no shortage of bar girls in Thailand. I can't tell you how many times I've been pissed when I see some fat fucking white guy with some hot young Thai women. Of course he has to pay for sex, because no one else would sleep with him. It's amazing how many of these couples I see.
Ta Ta for now.
What I did a few days before last Christmas (my story).
I was deathly ill. The post following this post was more upbeat (thus too boring to reference here. I find doom and gloom so much more interesting. Don't you?) I took a gram of Cipro and found the will to live. Still, I couldn't muster up the courage to blog about Thai strip clubs. Way to go Hothouse!
What I did last Christmas (her story):
Oh I guess I could tell you what I did for Xmas. Christian and I went to a full fledge Thai strip club. Oh Thailand! The women were funny. They were more interested in staring at themselves in the mirror then looking people in the eye, quite funny. The worst thing was, they were terrible dancers, but it's hard to dance to songs like Another one bites the Dust by Queen. Poor ladies! Of course I was the only woman in there! There were so many grotesque men there.
All the women had numbers on, so if you wanted to take one home you could tell the madam which one you wanted. Of course the one I thought was the hottest and coolest was a transexual. She was workin' it!
There is no shortage of bar girls in Thailand. I can't tell you how many times I've been pissed when I see some fat fucking white guy with some hot young Thai women. Of course he has to pay for sex, because no one else would sleep with him. It's amazing how many of these couples I see.
Ta Ta for now.
What I did a few days before last Christmas (my story).
I was deathly ill. The post following this post was more upbeat (thus too boring to reference here. I find doom and gloom so much more interesting. Don't you?) I took a gram of Cipro and found the will to live. Still, I couldn't muster up the courage to blog about Thai strip clubs. Way to go Hothouse!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home