"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.
posted by c. @ 1:33 PM
At 4:32 PM, Sherry said…
I'll miss you! You were the one who introduced me to blogging. I hope you have a beautiful life and I hope we get to see you soon!Sherry
At 6:05 PM, Iron Mike said…
I just signed up for blogspot...imagine my suprise when my desired blog name of 'dirtyknees' was already taken.
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous said…
funny I tried to take "dirty knees" as well for a how to learn blogging session and it was usedi ended up using dirty knees in the garden...
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
At 4:32 PM,
Sherry said…
I'll miss you! You were the one who introduced me to blogging. I hope you have a beautiful life and I hope we get to see you soon!
Sherry
At 6:05 PM,
Iron Mike said…
I just signed up for blogspot...imagine my suprise when my desired blog name of 'dirtyknees' was already taken.
At 2:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
funny I tried to take "dirty knees" as well for a how to learn blogging session and it was used
i ended up using dirty knees in the garden...
Post a Comment
<< Home