
Dad,
How was the weekend up at the Lake?
Hope I didn't anger you with my response to the TEC e-mail. I couldn't resist being a little goofy.
By the way, I start working this Thursday at the peds urology clinic. They offered me exactly what I was hoping, perhaps a little more. My jaw dropped when the manager said she'd start me a whole 33% higher than what another Seattle area clinic offered. But I'll still be making about 15% less than what I made in San Francisco. Not bad considering the cost of living is less in Seattle.
I got along well with the nurses and physicians there. It's also a very low stress place. I could go on, but I'll tell you all more about it later.
Hope you guys are well.
- C
1 Comments:
At 4:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
cock and balls!
go you! congrats.
Post a Comment
<< Home