Mad Cowgirls
Amy and I are making a wedding website. We still have to make our save the date cards. The next few months are going to fly by.
I saw Mad Cowgirl last night. It's in the SF film festival this year. It was an hour and a half too long.
Afterwards, we went to a lame Big Lebowski theme party. Later, Karl met a woman at the pizza parlor. We walked her home and Karl walked her to her door. He could have kissed her, but it's probably better he didn't.
Amy and I are making a wedding website. We still have to make our save the date cards. The next few months are going to fly by.
I saw Mad Cowgirl last night. It's in the SF film festival this year. It was an hour and a half too long.
Afterwards, we went to a lame Big Lebowski theme party. Later, Karl met a woman at the pizza parlor. We walked her home and Karl walked her to her door. He could have kissed her, but it's probably better he didn't.
3 Comments:
At 10:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
i happened to see mad cowgirl too. it was only 30 minutes too long, but i was mostly disappointed with the director's shortsighted answers afterward.
and its good karl didnt kiss her. he's a little too girl crazy lately and frankly, he needs to develop other talents.
At 7:32 PM,
Christopher said…
Yay! For getting married. Let me know so I can crash it!
At 1:14 PM,
c. said…
Karl likes to talk about himself in the 3rd peson.
Post a Comment
<< Home