I'm in Miami.
Cuba is near, as are fake tits and bleached blondes. I haven't eaten Cuban food nor smoked their cigars. I don't care to.
Amy's running a marathon. She raised over $3,000 for S.F. AIDS programs. I'm proud of her.
We went to Denny's today. I felt like a baby at an orphanage. I had poopy pants and an empty stomach. Somehow I won a 2003 U.S. Tennis Open ball cap at one of those crane machine thingies.
The french toast was surprisingly good.
I left my hat on a newstand.
Cuba is near, as are fake tits and bleached blondes. I haven't eaten Cuban food nor smoked their cigars. I don't care to.
Amy's running a marathon. She raised over $3,000 for S.F. AIDS programs. I'm proud of her.
We went to Denny's today. I felt like a baby at an orphanage. I had poopy pants and an empty stomach. Somehow I won a 2003 U.S. Tennis Open ball cap at one of those crane machine thingies.
The french toast was surprisingly good.
I left my hat on a newstand.
2 Comments:
At 1:20 PM,
Bruingirl said…
Miami is no different than Newport Beach, CA - fake tits and bleached blondes. Oh yeah, and white Mercedes. Those three seem to go together in Newport. Gotta love the OC.....
At 1:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
C-
Just got your postcard. Me & F are both so proud of you!! I knew there was a reason we liked you so much!! (Hee hee!)
Hope you are having a fantastic time down in my old neck of the woods.
S
Post a Comment
<< Home