"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.
posted by c. @ 11:16 AM
At 2:37 AM, Christopher said…
So! You're getting married, eh? Here I have been waiting my entire life for you, and you dump me for some fabulous piece of ass. You are SO breaking my heart...you better send me her garter belt from the wedding, sweetie! Congrats to you! xoxoKissy
At 8:54 PM, Dern said…
I saw that Dude up at Hood man.....must be a fast moving cat....
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
At 2:37 AM,
Christopher said…
So! You're getting married, eh? Here I have been waiting my entire life for you, and you dump me for some fabulous piece of ass. You are SO breaking my heart...you better send me her garter belt from the wedding, sweetie! Congrats to you! xoxo
Kissy
At 8:54 PM,
Dern said…
I saw that Dude up at Hood man.....must be a fast moving cat....
Post a Comment
<< Home