"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.
posted by c. @ 8:13 PM
At 10:16 PM, Dern said…
Congratulations Christian!
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous said…
Awwwww.... So SO SOOO happy for you two!! I just had a feeling about this... Franz and I were just talking about it two or three days ago. Love you both... and couldn't be happier for you!! Hope to hear from you soon!Sherry
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous said…
i'm a little late with the huge congratulations... but, huge congratulations.go you, and her, and yeah!
At 7:29 PM, Anthi said…
Oooo! Gratz!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
At 10:16 PM,
Dern said…
Congratulations Christian!
At 10:54 PM,
Anonymous said…
Awwwww.... So SO SOOO happy for you two!! I just had a feeling about this... Franz and I were just talking about it two or three days ago. Love you both... and couldn't be happier for you!! Hope to hear from you soon!
Sherry
At 7:23 AM,
Anonymous said…
i'm a little late with the huge congratulations... but, huge congratulations.
go you, and her, and yeah!
At 7:29 PM,
Anthi said…
Oooo! Gratz!
Post a Comment
<< Home