Big Apple Birthday
My birthday was on December 10th. The alarm went off at 5 AM on December 9th. Amy started bouncing up and down on the bed.
"Sweety!" she yelled, "Wake up! We aren't going camping. We're going on a trip! Your bags are packed! A cab is coming in 45 minutes."
So, I spent my 30th birthday in New York City. It was a huge surprise. It was even a bigger surprise when my two good friends from Boston, Sarah and Slip, met us our for sushi on my birthday.
Highlights include the following: snow, fantastic dinner at Gramercy Tavern (half of which was comped because we are so lovely and celebratory!), the "Wall St. Bull", St. Paul's church (loved all the memorials for Ground Zero and George Washington's pew!), and ice skating in Central Park.
Kissy, I thought of you twice while in NYC. Once outside of Sephora on 5th Avenue and once while a cute boy wearing makeup at the Mac counter sold Amy some eyeshadow.
Thanks for coming back everyone. My apologies for being away!
My birthday was on December 10th. The alarm went off at 5 AM on December 9th. Amy started bouncing up and down on the bed.
"Sweety!" she yelled, "Wake up! We aren't going camping. We're going on a trip! Your bags are packed! A cab is coming in 45 minutes."
So, I spent my 30th birthday in New York City. It was a huge surprise. It was even a bigger surprise when my two good friends from Boston, Sarah and Slip, met us our for sushi on my birthday.
Highlights include the following: snow, fantastic dinner at Gramercy Tavern (half of which was comped because we are so lovely and celebratory!), the "Wall St. Bull", St. Paul's church (loved all the memorials for Ground Zero and George Washington's pew!), and ice skating in Central Park.
Kissy, I thought of you twice while in NYC. Once outside of Sephora on 5th Avenue and once while a cute boy wearing makeup at the Mac counter sold Amy some eyeshadow.
Thanks for coming back everyone. My apologies for being away!
3 Comments:
At 8:19 PM,
Christopher said…
Oh you are a darling for thinking of me. I had a wonderful birthday too. I wish you would join myspace so I could track you there as well!! Have you thought about it? I had 2 cakes both with Happy Birthday Kissyfur in blue, and oodles of booze, which everyone managed to drink...I actually just got stoned and watched all my friends get shitty in my honour. You're sweet for thinking of me, and I am so happy that you had a good time in NYC. What a treat! I have been wanting to go there for a long time, especially now that my crazy friend Star lives there. I send you many hugs and kisses from your faerie friend!! MWAH!
At 12:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
She's a keeper!!
And happy birthday! :)
Sherry
At 6:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
send me actual email at 'mthgeek AT yahoo DOT com'
'we hate email harvesting programs' and i'll tell you my addy...
Post a Comment
<< Home