"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.
posted by c. @ 5:17 PM
At 9:20 AM, c. said…
photo credits:barn - courtesy of unknown photographer. photo stolen from wedding's web pageatendees in rain - courtesy of Rosifriends - courtesy of Rosi
At 9:28 AM, c. said…
Sherry noted that dirtyknees isn't coming out right (i.e. no archives, funny looking, etc.). I reapplied the standard template I was using. Hopefully it looks better now.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
At 9:20 AM,
c. said…
photo credits:
barn - courtesy of unknown photographer. photo stolen from wedding's web page
atendees in rain - courtesy of Rosi
friends - courtesy of Rosi
At 9:28 AM,
c. said…
Sherry noted that dirtyknees isn't coming out right (i.e. no archives, funny looking, etc.). I reapplied the standard template I was using. Hopefully it looks better now.
Post a Comment
<< Home