Snapshot

No money from the car crasher's insurance company. I paid $150 out of my own pocket to have my Tempo removed from a body shop. Gave the title away today.
Background check and other "sources" reveal much about car crasher's wealth, affiliations, and affinity for narcotics. Neighbors of Noe Street talk about lawyers and court.
Blue Angels flew over The City today. It sounded like 9/11. I fantasized about pushing a co-worker down into a vat of vanilla pudding. I walked home from work in the freezing fog. The Fucker!
Friends, Franz and Sherry, have graciously offered me, as a gift, a 1994 Saturn. Will pick it up in Portland or meet them half way in Eureka. Awesome friends. Fabulous girlfriend.
Lovely.

No money from the car crasher's insurance company. I paid $150 out of my own pocket to have my Tempo removed from a body shop. Gave the title away today.
Background check and other "sources" reveal much about car crasher's wealth, affiliations, and affinity for narcotics. Neighbors of Noe Street talk about lawyers and court.
Blue Angels flew over The City today. It sounded like 9/11. I fantasized about pushing a co-worker down into a vat of vanilla pudding. I walked home from work in the freezing fog. The Fucker!
Friends, Franz and Sherry, have graciously offered me, as a gift, a 1994 Saturn. Will pick it up in Portland or meet them half way in Eureka. Awesome friends. Fabulous girlfriend.
Lovely.
2 Comments:
At 6:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
don't be such a cute couple. makes me want to yack or something. i just ate, post warning!
At 8:42 PM,
Anthi said…
You two take photogenic-ness to a whole new level!
And that's congratz on the car! I love it when people are nice. Gives me warm fuzzies.
Post a Comment
<< Home