
The wrong re's som
ething
A couple of months back I visited New Orleans for Blues Fest. Amy and I stayed with Amy's good friends, Madeline and Ryan, for a few days. I loved New Orleans and I loved their hospitality. They had fun care packages waiting for us on their kitchen table when we arrived. Water, breath mints, SPF 30 lotion, power bars -- they were ready to take care of us for as long as we wanted to stay with them.
Madeline, who is 8 months pregnant, and her husband are now taking refuge in a hotel in Little Rock, Arkansas.
I want them to come home and find a care package soon. I want them to know we care. Amy and I are going shopping tomorrow to put a box of goodies together. We intend on paying a for a couple of nights of their hotel, too.
Our thoughts, prayers, and pink sparkly energy are with them.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home