Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.


This picture was taken in the Thar Desert.

I'm going somewhere else for awhile. Someplace dry. I'll be away for a week.

Or so.

Briefblog - my other, shorter blog.



Dern - my amazing lifelong friend.

Tim - a guy full of ideas and passion.

Holden - a young writer, poet, and thinker.

Sherry - a new friend full of wisdom and a bride to be.


Thanks to my loyal readers.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Lola said…

    Interesting photo. Have a great time...

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Anthi said…

    Good luck and do try not to die. :)

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger c. said…

    this is NOT a suicide note.

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Dern said…

    That photo and those words seem to be From a Long, Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away....

    (I otta sue for misrepensentation of character......jokes.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home