Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

#507 Waterside

Amy told me the blog is still up. And it is. And I'm not afraid that dad is reading this, or that sister is, or an ex-girfriend is. I'm over that. If I'm going to write, it's not going to be a secret.

I'm in Portland. I spent the weekend in Seattle and took Amtrak down to spend a night here with my good friends Valinova and Fernando. The Northwest is beautiful. And I'm pissed I just said that because my writing tonight is unoriginal and cliche -- diary-like. But I've been away. The need for us to get reaquainted compels me.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude... sometimes diary like is okay. we are also interested in reading about what you're doing. in fact, keeping us on our toes is what brings us back.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger c. said…

    yes, keep 'em on their toes.

    thanks tim.

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Dern said…

    Crap, I should be pissed off at my blog too.....

    Actually perfect timing; makes me look forward to the trip to Portland tommorrow.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Anthi said…

    I think it takes quite a bit of courage to blog openly with everyone. I commend you. Also, the northwest is beautiful. It may be cliche, but it's true!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home