Officially Ready to Go Home
I went to Shopping Barra, the local mall to see Aviator around noon. But when I showed up at the ticket window, Aviator had been replaced by some scary Robert Deniro movie.
My options were very limited. I could see Million Dollar Baby, the most OVERRATED movie of the year (which just so happens to me called Gold Baby in Portuguese), or Constantine, or said Deniro movie. I couldn´t´t decide.
So, I wandered the mall for a couple of hours. I walked through Sports Stores, drank a Coke Light, slurped McDonald´s ChocMacChoo (ice crem cone), and watched kids drive these electric toy cars in the "Easter Adventure" park.
Constantine was what I expected -- kind of videogame-y. The crowd watching matched the flick. The cinema was full of loud teenagers. I suppose they don´t make sound a priority either because there are subtitles for them to read. Whatever. It was worth $3.50 USD and it came with a bag of popcorn.
Now, time for my early evening routine: Super Frango. It´s got to be one of the best chicken sandwiches south of Ecuador.
I went to Shopping Barra, the local mall to see Aviator around noon. But when I showed up at the ticket window, Aviator had been replaced by some scary Robert Deniro movie.
My options were very limited. I could see Million Dollar Baby, the most OVERRATED movie of the year (which just so happens to me called Gold Baby in Portuguese), or Constantine, or said Deniro movie. I couldn´t´t decide.
So, I wandered the mall for a couple of hours. I walked through Sports Stores, drank a Coke Light, slurped McDonald´s ChocMacChoo (ice crem cone), and watched kids drive these electric toy cars in the "Easter Adventure" park.
Constantine was what I expected -- kind of videogame-y. The crowd watching matched the flick. The cinema was full of loud teenagers. I suppose they don´t make sound a priority either because there are subtitles for them to read. Whatever. It was worth $3.50 USD and it came with a bag of popcorn.
Now, time for my early evening routine: Super Frango. It´s got to be one of the best chicken sandwiches south of Ecuador.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home