New Job
I have a new job. I start tomorrow. I'm a "Special Nurse" for the Department of Health in the "Special Programs for Youth".
Translation: I'm now a nurse at a juvenile detention center.
Actually, I think I'll be good at it. I'm excited to be out of the hospital, although I'm really not sure what I'll be doing yet. I think it'll have something to do with admission assessments and triage.
So, it's not a permanent position, just per diem. Still, my supervisor has scheduled me for 40 hours a week for the next month.
I see stories.
I have a new job. I start tomorrow. I'm a "Special Nurse" for the Department of Health in the "Special Programs for Youth".
Translation: I'm now a nurse at a juvenile detention center.
Actually, I think I'll be good at it. I'm excited to be out of the hospital, although I'm really not sure what I'll be doing yet. I think it'll have something to do with admission assessments and triage.
So, it's not a permanent position, just per diem. Still, my supervisor has scheduled me for 40 hours a week for the next month.
I see stories.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home