Last Day
I was the first one to arrive and the last one to leave. Amy and Aaorn just left in a cab for the airport. Aaron is going to Forteleza and Amy is going back to San Francisco.
Amy and I have been terrific travel partners and we´ll miss each other even if it is just going to be a couple of days.
After I´m done writing here, I´m going to find a some cheaper digs for the night and then head out to the mall to see The Aviator with Portuguese subtitles.
I leave tomorrow and I´m excited to go home. Brazil has been fun, but this past week we have stayed to long in the same town. Plus, you are always watching your back here. White people are seen as rich by virtue of their skin color and because they can afford an air ticket. Although beautiful in so many ways, Brazil is probably one of the sketchiest places I´ve traveled.
I was the first one to arrive and the last one to leave. Amy and Aaorn just left in a cab for the airport. Aaron is going to Forteleza and Amy is going back to San Francisco.
Amy and I have been terrific travel partners and we´ll miss each other even if it is just going to be a couple of days.
After I´m done writing here, I´m going to find a some cheaper digs for the night and then head out to the mall to see The Aviator with Portuguese subtitles.
I leave tomorrow and I´m excited to go home. Brazil has been fun, but this past week we have stayed to long in the same town. Plus, you are always watching your back here. White people are seen as rich by virtue of their skin color and because they can afford an air ticket. Although beautiful in so many ways, Brazil is probably one of the sketchiest places I´ve traveled.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home