Mother was a monkey. Father was a horny toad.
It was a night of crossbreeding. I met Amy, Matt, and Amy's sister, Renee, at the swanky Clift Hotel. I would describe the Clift as Zen meets California, meets Star Trek, meets Antiques Road Show.
Dramatic spot lighting, digital artwork with blinking, head moving, true to life subjects, wooden chairs, $10 drinks that taste like pie, and faux waterfalls.
Amy, my girlfriend, is granola meets Nordstrom, or more specifically, Eugene, Oregon meets Steve Madden (although I say Nine West).
Matt's the offspring of a normal human mother and a startled horse.
Renee kept on saying she was a bag of snacks, although we disagreed and told her she was a chipmunk.
It was a night of crossbreeding. I met Amy, Matt, and Amy's sister, Renee, at the swanky Clift Hotel. I would describe the Clift as Zen meets California, meets Star Trek, meets Antiques Road Show.
Dramatic spot lighting, digital artwork with blinking, head moving, true to life subjects, wooden chairs, $10 drinks that taste like pie, and faux waterfalls.
Amy, my girlfriend, is granola meets Nordstrom, or more specifically, Eugene, Oregon meets Steve Madden (although I say Nine West).
Matt's the offspring of a normal human mother and a startled horse.
Renee kept on saying she was a bag of snacks, although we disagreed and told her she was a chipmunk.
1 Comments:
At 4:33 PM,
Dern said…
Thinking (or rather not) what a "drink that tastes like pie" might be. Maybe some sort of milkshake drink with dough in it.....
Post a Comment
<< Home