Tard and Feathered
On December 30th I had to redo my template after my posts wouldn't show. All my links have been erased. Lately, I've been nursing myself after a bout of the flu. When I've been well enough, I've been "spending quality" time with my new girlfriend Amy. I'll put the links back up as soon as possible.
Be patient my loved ones -- I've been puking my brains out.
Today, I feel as weak and slow as a newborn baby chick taking a tar bath, yet I'm working an overtime shift. Geeeez.
On December 30th I had to redo my template after my posts wouldn't show. All my links have been erased. Lately, I've been nursing myself after a bout of the flu. When I've been well enough, I've been "spending quality" time with my new girlfriend Amy. I'll put the links back up as soon as possible.
Be patient my loved ones -- I've been puking my brains out.
Today, I feel as weak and slow as a newborn baby chick taking a tar bath, yet I'm working an overtime shift. Geeeez.
3 Comments:
At 10:17 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, dropping the "G-bomb" on line. Big move there...
At 9:35 PM,
Dern said…
Should you be working when your sick? Say hi to Youmi for me......I mean Amy.
At 2:07 PM,
Anonymous said…
Lucky guy -- this new girlfriend sounds positively super. Who knew it was possible to meet someone so freakin' super in a bar? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home