"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.
posted by c. @ 1:13 PM
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous said…
no no no sir, 15 minutes is for writing, no interruptions. i am free to comment on anyone else's for as much time as it takes to get it right. that and i don't do pictures or fancy html crap, so it's not bad.tf
At 7:53 PM, Christopher said…
On holiday sweetie? Anyways I hope you got everything with work squared away...peace to ya!
At 10:27 PM, Dern said…
Alright Tim! Way to succumb to the blog.Note: Need to read Tim's blog after I catch up with the rest.Mahalo, for the update.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
At 5:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
no no no sir, 15 minutes is for writing, no interruptions. i am free to comment on anyone else's for as much time as it takes to get it right. that and i don't do pictures or fancy html crap, so it's not bad.
tf
At 7:53 PM,
Christopher said…
On holiday sweetie? Anyways I hope you got everything with work squared away...peace to ya!
At 10:27 PM,
Dern said…
Alright Tim! Way to succumb to the blog.
Note: Need to read Tim's blog after I catch up with the rest.
Mahalo, for the update.
Post a Comment
<< Home