Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.


Posted by Hello


A Postman's Letter


Patricia,

I am writing you to express my displeasure in being
released from the PCRC over the phone on Thursday,
January 13th. You stated you may be able to meet with
me in person for an an exit interview. In addition,
you stated a letter should be arriving in the mail
soon. Neither the meeting nor the letter has
materialized.

I appreciate your attempt to unite me with Labor
Relations. However, the contact you gave me, Lola
Dancer, refused to assist me the day I was terminated
and stated, "This is between you and your manager." I
left a voice mail on your phone at 9 AM Friday stating
Lola Dancer is not willing to assist me and, once again,
I requested an exit interview, but you failed to
return my call.

Patricia, I have never been treated with such disrespect
in my career as a nurse. I believe I deserve, at the
minimum, a chance to peacefully voice my opinions in
person, have my options for future employment
explained, say goodbye to fellow employees, retrieve
personal belongings and be allowed to clean out my
mailbox, and obtain my last paycheck. This is
customary for all workplaces. Cleary, nurses are held
to this professional standard.

Sincerely,

Christian Avery, RN, BSN

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Christopher said…

    Hey Christian honey cutie...yeah, talk to a Union about seeing what kind of shit you can stir up. The main reason why I am living the poor life in Boise and not hawking my desire (selling makeup) is because after working for Macy's Union Square, I was thankful we HAD a union to help us deal with petty beauracracy and all the "people" (shitbags) that come with it. So see what you can find out, call your local AFL-CIO to find out what Union would be able to suit you best. And yes, that Benetton ad that I posted on my blog is a REAL ad that appeared about 10 years ago, in media. I wouldn't lie to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home