
Amy and I.
Honk if You Highly Esteem Somebody
I got my first moving violation yesterday by turning left from Mission onto 16th. There's no left turn allowed there. That would explain all the honking, why it took me two lights, and the near miss with the pedestrian. Instead of a ticket, I got a court summons. In my opinion, that could be a really good thing or a really bad thing. I better register my car in California soon. I can hear the judge asking me, "And how long have you been living in California?"

Moving violation received on way to Amy's apartment. Notice the parking citation found on my window after spending night at Amy's. (Right) The officer was lazy as hell. It says my plates are from New York and he/she didn't even complete my VIN. Why pay? There's no way they can track it.
6 Comments:
At 8:53 PM,
Dern said…
When'd you move to New York?
At 8:26 AM,
c. said…
When did I purchase a "2000" Ford Tempo?
At 9:29 AM,
Dern said…
You must be rough on cars man. That 2000 automobile is in really rough shape for its age. Is it a grey or silver car?
At 4:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
it's been 7 days, helloooooo?
don't pay the ticket. don't pay the ticket. i wanna see what happens:)
At 4:13 PM,
none said…
i love the pics of you and amy. great
At 12:44 PM,
c. said…
Thanks Miss K.
I like the pics, too.
And, in regards to the unsigned comment, I have a plan for the parking violation.
I'll go in to pay the moving violation and I'll ask, "By the way, do I have any other fines to pay?"
If they mention the parking ticket (which I'll be amazed if they do) I'll pay it. If they don't say anything, I'll go on my merry way.
Post a Comment
<< Home