What I've been doing:
- Finishing online study courses to renew my California RN license
- Going to Gym
- Decorating Youmi's Christmas tree
- Making Youmi hot chocolate
- Staying night with Youmi
- Brunching with bestest S.F. friends
- Thinking about Youmi
- Kissing Youmi
- Eating burritos
I have a feeling Dirtyknees will be lacking content for awhile. Look to Briefblog for brief updates.
- Finishing online study courses to renew my California RN license
- Going to Gym
- Decorating Youmi's Christmas tree
- Making Youmi hot chocolate
- Staying night with Youmi
- Brunching with bestest S.F. friends
- Thinking about Youmi
- Kissing Youmi
- Eating burritos
I have a feeling Dirtyknees will be lacking content for awhile. Look to Briefblog for brief updates.
4 Comments:
At 8:33 AM,
Anonymous said…
i detect a theme.
burritos.
does dern participate in your theme as well?
i wish i could get a decent burrito in this freakin area. although i have leads on 2 new places. they look reasonably bad on the outside and don't have anything written in english, that gives me hope.
tf
At 5:06 PM,
c. said…
Burritos are the perfect food.
A taqueria MUST look sketchy to be really good.
At 12:08 AM,
Christopher said…
OMG Nurse Perverse! Why couldn't I have gotten you for my birthday! ;) How's life? Many hugs!
At 9:37 PM,
Dern said…
Dude, the burrito places here are run by (what I think are) filipinos.....best burrito probably at Taco Hell.
Post a Comment
<< Home