Tragedy
I am stunned by the recent tragedy in SE Asia. I'm at work and I just got done looking at the photos from Phuket, Thailand and Indonesia. Those bodies, the families mourning -- that could have been me at the same time last year.
I am stunned by the recent tragedy in SE Asia. I'm at work and I just got done looking at the photos from Phuket, Thailand and Indonesia. Those bodies, the families mourning -- that could have been me at the same time last year.
4 Comments:
At 10:50 PM,
c. said…
Yeah, very sobering. My travel partner/ex-girlfriend wrote me and said she's been crying all day thinking about it. The devastation is mind boggling.
At 10:58 PM,
Dern said…
I vaguely remember reading that post in a very different frame of mind. Good to look back.
The tragedy in SE Asia is horrendous. Thanks for the posts. Hope Christmas was good.
At 12:26 AM,
Christopher said…
I send you many hugs and kisses on the New Year...stay handsome, stay sweet, but most of all...stay happy.
At 8:15 AM,
Christopher said…
Awww and I am bummed beyond WORDS! You took me off your links :(
Post a Comment
<< Home