Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

Inside Moby Dick


(The Dregs)



Youmi: Hepatology.

I think of frogs. Amphibians for some reason. Then, herpes. And -- another moment --I come to my educated senses.

Me: He's a liver doctor.

Yes.


Saved.


Interesting.


I look at the fish tank behind the bar.


A thought.


Speak it to avoid the uncomfortable jealously you feel inside.


"Do you like corral?" I ask.


From there, from that point on it's nothing but drunken talk about scuba diving, fears of sharks, the unknown, underwater sex, petroleum based lube, water based lube, Astroglide, Wet, sex with dolphins, and our power animals. Pigs, eagles, hawks, and giraffes.

and she says...


Youmi says, "You are the best kisser I've encountered for ten years."


1 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger c. said…

    terrific idea.

    did you know terrific is the new fabulous?

    cassandra said so. terrific.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home