Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

Checks and Balances

Balancing my checkbook and paying my bills isn't something I particularly enjoy. Who does?

I make it a little bit more bearable though by drinking lots of Diet Coke and coffee and listening to music I really shouldn't be listening to, or, rather, I'm embarrassed to admit I find great joy listening to. Chris Issak, Dave Mathews, Madonna, and the Smiths -- Christ, I deserve to be called a faggot. I should just stop now and run to the Castro theater so I can catch the 3:30 showing of Judy Garland's Meet Me in St. Louis.

So tempting.

Now playing:

Chris Issak, "Only the Lonely"

1 Comments:

  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Dern said…

    I've seen that movie. Guess I must be gay (ROTFL).

    Actually it was one of the top five grossers for 1944 (or 5).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home