I understand how some people would like some kind of sleep/wake pattern to the city. It's easier to control the citizens that way, isn't it?
I have the fondest memories of getting off of night shift at 8 AM and going out to breakfast with a bunch of friends and drinking a cocktail at breakfast. I haven't seen much of that in S.F., but I imagine it happens.
Why do they even have those regulations? Aren't the bars required to close at a certain time?
It just doesn't make sense. I can't imagine what the justification is for that. Just like I don't understand thw whole midnight curfew if you are under 18.
5 Comments:
At 3:57 PM,
cedia said…
I don't drink much but I do hate that the bars close so freaking early. That totally sucks.
At 3:18 AM,
c. said…
I understand how some people would like some kind of sleep/wake pattern to the city. It's easier to control the citizens that way, isn't it?
I have the fondest memories of getting off of night shift at 8 AM and going out to breakfast with a bunch of friends and drinking a cocktail at breakfast. I haven't seen much of that in S.F., but I imagine it happens.
At 9:00 AM,
cedia said…
That would be great after work, regardless when work ended during the day. It is needed.
I find that most fun happens half hour before they close shop. And then they close shop and it pisses me off.
At 2:01 PM,
Anthi said…
Why do they even have those regulations? Aren't the bars required to close at a certain time?
It just doesn't make sense. I can't imagine what the justification is for that. Just like I don't understand thw whole midnight curfew if you are under 18.
At 10:36 PM,
c. said…
But aren't you glad they have a curfew for minors? It feels so much riskier and exciting staying out late.
Post a Comment
<< Home