How to seduce women:
1) Be special. You are not your job.
Let's face it. Most of you men reading this right now aren't supermodels. But, we each have redeeming qualities. You might have good hair. You might have straight teeth. You might have an extensive collection of Highlights magazines at your parents' house. Whatever the case, you have something. Be proud of that something. Flaunt it. If you aren't too sure women will like that something, you have two options: convince yourself it really is something or pick something else.
For me, that special something is oatmeal. I'm fascinated by oatmeal -- all the different varieties and things you can add to it. I'm what you'd call an oatmeal authority.
When a gorgeous woman asks me "What do you do?", I say, "I make oatmeal."
2) Be bold. Fear regret, not failure.
When out in public we all look at women. We think: she's hot, that one looks cute, I like the way her boots click when she walks.
Don't stop there. Make contact. Not just eye contact though. Eye contact is for window shoppers and sports fans. If you want to take this woman home (or even potentially take this woman home), you have to have a close encounter of the third kind.
Recognize your fear. Feel your heart pounding and go up to her. I won't tell you what to say. Say whatever comes to mind. Even if you say something like, "You have the nicest breasts", if it comes from the heart, she will recognize this and it doesn't matter.
If you fail, you will not likely repeat the same kind of approach again. You will only get better and better at the approach. And approach as many women as possible. You never know who will be "the one".
3) Get new shoes.
Yes, you read that. Unless you're gay, or you are a shoe designer, you need new shoes. Women love shoes. You should have good shoes. They notice these things. You could very possibly get laid for having good shoes.
While you're at it, get new clothes. When I say new, I mean new to you. They can, or maybe even should be, thrift store clothes. You don't have to pay a lot for style. Practice the art of mixing and matching. Go out in public and risk looking like a dork. You can tell what works by the feedback you get. Often feedback comes in short, yet sustained glances from women passing by. Keep a mental tally of how many sustained glances each outfit gets. Once home, you can analyze this data, make charts and graphs, and give the clothes that don't work back to the Goodwill.
When you're in a fashion slump, shop in gay neighborhoods. See what they are wearing. Gay dudes always have their fingers on the fashion pulse. Consider them shamans of style. Seek their knowledge and witness their glittery magic.
You WILL see positive results!
More to come....
1) Be special. You are not your job.
Let's face it. Most of you men reading this right now aren't supermodels. But, we each have redeeming qualities. You might have good hair. You might have straight teeth. You might have an extensive collection of Highlights magazines at your parents' house. Whatever the case, you have something. Be proud of that something. Flaunt it. If you aren't too sure women will like that something, you have two options: convince yourself it really is something or pick something else.
For me, that special something is oatmeal. I'm fascinated by oatmeal -- all the different varieties and things you can add to it. I'm what you'd call an oatmeal authority.
When a gorgeous woman asks me "What do you do?", I say, "I make oatmeal."
2) Be bold. Fear regret, not failure.
When out in public we all look at women. We think: she's hot, that one looks cute, I like the way her boots click when she walks.
Don't stop there. Make contact. Not just eye contact though. Eye contact is for window shoppers and sports fans. If you want to take this woman home (or even potentially take this woman home), you have to have a close encounter of the third kind.
Recognize your fear. Feel your heart pounding and go up to her. I won't tell you what to say. Say whatever comes to mind. Even if you say something like, "You have the nicest breasts", if it comes from the heart, she will recognize this and it doesn't matter.
If you fail, you will not likely repeat the same kind of approach again. You will only get better and better at the approach. And approach as many women as possible. You never know who will be "the one".
3) Get new shoes.
Yes, you read that. Unless you're gay, or you are a shoe designer, you need new shoes. Women love shoes. You should have good shoes. They notice these things. You could very possibly get laid for having good shoes.
While you're at it, get new clothes. When I say new, I mean new to you. They can, or maybe even should be, thrift store clothes. You don't have to pay a lot for style. Practice the art of mixing and matching. Go out in public and risk looking like a dork. You can tell what works by the feedback you get. Often feedback comes in short, yet sustained glances from women passing by. Keep a mental tally of how many sustained glances each outfit gets. Once home, you can analyze this data, make charts and graphs, and give the clothes that don't work back to the Goodwill.
When you're in a fashion slump, shop in gay neighborhoods. See what they are wearing. Gay dudes always have their fingers on the fashion pulse. Consider them shamans of style. Seek their knowledge and witness their glittery magic.
You WILL see positive results!
More to come....
6 Comments:
At 12:14 PM,
Christopher said…
If you're trying to seduce women, then whatthe fuck are you hanging out in the Castro, getting a slice @ Nizario's, and discussing shoes? Christian, dear...sweet...dillusional sweetie...adopt a pig and buy some Prada :) mwah!
At 1:57 PM,
c. said…
Give me freedom from gender stereotypes!
Kissy, good shoes, clean streets, and style may be the trademarks of gay men, but we straight homosocials have a lot to gain from adopting the same priorities.
Like nice skin.
Like good nails.
A fun life free from daycare, strip malls, and juice boxes.
Similar to a lot of homosexual men, I have money for these nice things. I'm almost twenty-nine (December 10th) with a good job, no partner, no kids, and a shitty looking, yet mechanically sound, Ford Tempo.
I deserve to be pretty, er, handsome.
If gays can have marriage, why can't I have sunless tanning and Prada?
Tit for tat.
The kind of women my lifestyle attracts are intelligent and open minded women who vote Democrat. If they want a blue collar, Fox News watching, welder with callused hands, they can search zip code 15219 on Match.com.
Muah! ;)
At 9:51 PM,
cedia said…
Women do like hearing stuff like "I make oatmeal". Weirdness ::ahem:: I mean one's specialties can be attractive.
And we love eye contact and smiles. Who doesn't?
At 3:30 AM,
Janet said…
I heart cinnamon roll oatmeal. Yum.
At 9:12 PM,
Anonymous said…
i gotta admit, i thought you took it in the rear the first time we met. You dress way too well and we crossed our legs the exact same way.
you are rather proficent with things oral, though. you pendulum, you.
At 10:17 PM,
c. said…
How are things in South Bend Fr. Bryson?
Post a Comment
<< Home