Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

Hitachi Vibrators and Art Museums

this is an audio post - click to play

3 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Christopher said…

    I wish this audio post would have come through. Oh well, hope all is well. How's life anyways these days? How come you have no other pictures of you up to gawk at?

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger c. said…

    I've been too busy to check the audiopost. I didn't know it didn't post. Sorry Kissy. Yes -- too few pictures. I agree. I plan on buying a digital camera soon. But, to tell you the truth, I started this blog so I wouldn't have to take pictures while traveling. I'm a pretty poor photographer. I'd like to post some pics of all my friends mentioned in the blog someday.

    Menwhile, hang in there everyone.

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger c. said…

    Christopher, I just listened to this post (just a snipet) and it sounded fine.

    You took your medicine early again didn't you? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home