Hitachi Vibrators and Art Museums (redo)
Blogger is shredding my posts and garbling my audio.
Buy Cassandra, a new friend of a friend, stuff for her birthday (November 29th). We're going out for Sno-Ball on Thanksgiving weekend. She says it's not a date. So, I'm calling it Sno-Ball.
I had a great date with a wicked smart woman last night. The Legion of Honor art museum -- a challenging locale for a first date don't you think? Art museums should be reserved for fourth dates.
We're employed at the same hospital, so it's on the ultra down low to keep rumors from flying, even though we're separated by ten floors. She's not done with an attending surgeon here and I guess we're going out sort of on the sly. Not cheating. They're not official. I think I might be a boy toy -- hooray! We'll see.
Blogger is shredding my posts and garbling my audio.
Buy Cassandra, a new friend of a friend, stuff for her birthday (November 29th). We're going out for Sno-Ball on Thanksgiving weekend. She says it's not a date. So, I'm calling it Sno-Ball.
I had a great date with a wicked smart woman last night. The Legion of Honor art museum -- a challenging locale for a first date don't you think? Art museums should be reserved for fourth dates.
We're employed at the same hospital, so it's on the ultra down low to keep rumors from flying, even though we're separated by ten floors. She's not done with an attending surgeon here and I guess we're going out sort of on the sly. Not cheating. They're not official. I think I might be a boy toy -- hooray! We'll see.
3 Comments:
At 9:02 PM,
Anonymous said…
Ptr invited me - and you by proxy - to Seattle this upcoming Saturday night. I'd love to move our anti-date (Sno Ball?) up north...any thoughts? I'm driving and we'd have a free place to stay with his sister...we could flash truckers our goodies and make lewd gestures at elderly folks on the way up.
Cheers, *C*
At 9:49 PM,
c. said…
Can we scream when we pass Vader, Washington?
At 8:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
Toledo Vader? The lesser known brother of Darth? If you can put up with my bad joke @ that exit then I will scream with you...tee hee...
*C*
Post a Comment
<< Home