3 Things
Two things are bugging me right now -- wait actually three.
1) I'm trying to woo someone on the internet and a friend tells her I'm drunk. Whatevs. Omigad, WTF?
2) I just ate a pound of buffalo meat and half a bottle of Safeway salsa.
3) I look like a complete idiot in the last two posts with all the spelling errors. Why can't Blogger get a spell checker that recognizes words like blog and any other word with more than three syllables?
Two things are bugging me right now -- wait actually three.
1) I'm trying to woo someone on the internet and a friend tells her I'm drunk. Whatevs. Omigad, WTF?
2) I just ate a pound of buffalo meat and half a bottle of Safeway salsa.
3) I look like a complete idiot in the last two posts with all the spelling errors. Why can't Blogger get a spell checker that recognizes words like blog and any other word with more than three syllables?
8 Comments:
At 10:16 AM,
the hun said…
Awwww. You're so cute! *nudge*
At 1:23 PM,
c. said…
Hun, you should see me in fur.
At 4:29 PM,
Pisser said…
Watch out for salsa sharks...sharks in the salsa ;)
At 6:02 PM,
c. said…
Mommy! There's a shark in my salsa. And a snake in my pants!
At 8:32 PM,
cedia said…
Hey,Christian. Just stopping to say Hello. Got a tip from Kissyfur.
I'm with you on the spell checker. Oh well, don't worry. Research says that as long as you have the first and last letter correct, people still understand what you are saying.
Try tihs out. Its atucllay ture. Its wroks and it dseon't eevn bug me wehn I raed all the mssiseplled wrods. Imganie taht, huh?
At 9:17 PM,
c. said…
Ah, kissyfur. Hun was talking about meeting some bloggers. If I could meet anyone, I'd want to meet kissyfur on merely the grounds of him having the best online name.
!Gald yuo soteppd by Cdeia
At 1:18 AM,
JaG said…
Blogger's spell checker sucks! I've tried to learn it new words but it keeps acting dumb and still doesn't recognise them!!!!
At 5:21 PM,
Christopher said…
Best name on the web? Yeah I guess so...aint I cute? It's tough being cute...or so the Hun once said about me... Le sigh...
Post a Comment
<< Home