Whoa there buddy, Tigard is a little close. Don't be coming near Wilsonville, if I see you when I'm driving down the street, that will freak me out to no end.
Good luck surviving suburbia. I think I've built up a tolerance to it after all these years. Perhaps when you go to live in the city for awhile, that tolerance breaks down. Oh well, I'm sure you'll build back up your suburban tolerance in awhile.
It still baffles me that anyone would want to live in suburbia. I suppose cheaper houses are quite the lure.
Even though I lack the technology to listen to the audio post, I was able to get a brief synopsis from the horse's mouth.
Screw the subarbs, I've read that the suburbs are one of the major contributors to the fattening of America. Look over there.....its Regis, and he's doing stuff.....
Antiplatypus, I was in Keizer, OR, not Tigard. I lived on the corner of Scholls Ferry and Murray Blvd. for a year right after college. That's essentially Tigard. It was the most depressing year of my life. I never got used to the lifestyle. The neighborhood was overplanned. I felt like I was living within a Hot Wheels play set. The cars go here. The people walk down this path. National chain store here. Car wash there. (hurl)
By the way, I passed Wilsonville going south from Portland. We must have just missed each other.
4 Comments:
At 6:33 PM,
Anthi said…
Whoa there buddy, Tigard is a little close. Don't be coming near Wilsonville, if I see you when I'm driving down the street, that will freak me out to no end.
Good luck surviving suburbia. I think I've built up a tolerance to it after all these years. Perhaps when you go to live in the city for awhile, that tolerance breaks down. Oh well, I'm sure you'll build back up your suburban tolerance in awhile.
It still baffles me that anyone would want to live in suburbia. I suppose cheaper houses are quite the lure.
At 4:29 PM,
Dern said…
Even though I lack the technology to listen to the audio post, I was able to get a brief synopsis from the horse's mouth.
Screw the subarbs, I've read that the suburbs are one of the major contributors to the fattening of America. Look over there.....its Regis, and he's doing stuff.....
At 9:55 PM,
c. said…
Antiplatypus, I was in Keizer, OR, not Tigard. I lived on the corner of Scholls Ferry and Murray Blvd. for a year right after college. That's essentially Tigard. It was the most depressing year of my life. I never got used to the lifestyle. The neighborhood was overplanned. I felt like I was living within a Hot Wheels play set. The cars go here. The people walk down this path. National chain store here. Car wash there. (hurl)
By the way, I passed Wilsonville going south from Portland. We must have just missed each other.
At 10:36 PM,
Anthi said…
It's a small world after all! I've been to tigard and keizer, and personally I think Wilsonville is worse. They are all pretty bad though.
Post a Comment
<< Home