So Fucking Cute
(part 1)
She's helping a sullen faced black boy pick out a pumpkin. She's empathetic. Voluptuous. Stylish.
I pretend to be choosing apples.
I look up. She sees me looking at her.
I see her looking at me.
Must act quickly.
To Wells Fargo. Now!
Write note. Write note. What do you say?
I scribble the following on a deposit slip:
Hi.
My name is Christian.
You're so fucking cute.
Fuck!
Why'd I write that? You can't say 'fucking cute'!
I'm a peds nurse.
Fuck! Why'd I write that?
(smiley face)
Fuck! That's so cheesy.
415-216-****
There. Done.
I see them turn down the organic foods section and I chase them with a full shopping cart in tow.
(part 1)
She's helping a sullen faced black boy pick out a pumpkin. She's empathetic. Voluptuous. Stylish.
I pretend to be choosing apples.
I look up. She sees me looking at her.
I see her looking at me.
Must act quickly.
To Wells Fargo. Now!
Write note. Write note. What do you say?
I scribble the following on a deposit slip:
Hi.
My name is Christian.
You're so fucking cute.
Fuck!
Why'd I write that? You can't say 'fucking cute'!
I'm a peds nurse.
Fuck! Why'd I write that?
(smiley face)
Fuck! That's so cheesy.
415-216-****
There. Done.
I see them turn down the organic foods section and I chase them with a full shopping cart in tow.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home