Iceland
I feel so rested today and it's my third day at work. I had a dream last night and it was all fluffy clouds, bubble gum, and cotton candy.
The dream starts with Bjork calling me up on the phone. I interview her and she giggles a lot. Then, the next thing I know, Karl and I are in Sarah White's Nissan Pathfinder going up ridiculously steep hills in Iceland. We end up in a huge cabin at the top of the hill. The cabin doesn't seem to have anyone in it. There are rooms and rooms full of fur costumes. We go up some stairs and there's a young man on the phone. He notices us but he's unconcerned with our presence. I exit to a balcony and it looks and feels like an alpine resort. Down below is some sort of fair. I hike to the fair and Karl follows behind. Down at the fair we hug and flirt with restaurant servers that look like St. Paulie girls. Then, we eat a lot of beef jerky and cured meat products and that's when the dream ends.
I feel so rested today and it's my third day at work. I had a dream last night and it was all fluffy clouds, bubble gum, and cotton candy.
The dream starts with Bjork calling me up on the phone. I interview her and she giggles a lot. Then, the next thing I know, Karl and I are in Sarah White's Nissan Pathfinder going up ridiculously steep hills in Iceland. We end up in a huge cabin at the top of the hill. The cabin doesn't seem to have anyone in it. There are rooms and rooms full of fur costumes. We go up some stairs and there's a young man on the phone. He notices us but he's unconcerned with our presence. I exit to a balcony and it looks and feels like an alpine resort. Down below is some sort of fair. I hike to the fair and Karl follows behind. Down at the fair we hug and flirt with restaurant servers that look like St. Paulie girls. Then, we eat a lot of beef jerky and cured meat products and that's when the dream ends.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home