Another Crusader: Is it too Late to Take Back My Vote?
I read the beginning of this quote and immediately thought Bush is such an idiot! Then, I read the rest of the quote:
Who says this isn't about religion? And, who's the terrorist?
If you're an Arab and you rape, pillage, and murder on Western soil, then you're a terrorist.
If you're a Christian, and you rape, degrade prisoners, kill babies with "smart" bombs, and facilitate the wiping out of a whole generation of Iraqi men, what are you?
I read the beginning of this quote and immediately thought Bush is such an idiot! Then, I read the rest of the quote:
"I'm going to hunt down, capture and kill the terrorists, and I believe I
will wage a far more effective war on terror than George Bush has," Kerry said.
Kerry began his day in Ohio, receiving
communion at a Roman Catholic
Church before joining African American
worshippers at Shiloh Baptist church in
Dayton. He headed to the tiny
northeastern state of New Hampshire, and then on
to Florida.
Who says this isn't about religion? And, who's the terrorist?
If you're an Arab and you rape, pillage, and murder on Western soil, then you're a terrorist.
If you're a Christian, and you rape, degrade prisoners, kill babies with "smart" bombs, and facilitate the wiping out of a whole generation of Iraqi men, what are you?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home