Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

They visited me today. JESUS CHRIST! They actually interviewed me. It took THREE hours!

They brought two agents in tow. They asked me to confirm all the places I've lived in the past ten years. They talked to me about my time in the Air Force, the six months I spent in Asia, and my fascination with Lenny Bruce and J.D. Salinger. What the hell does Salinger have to do with this? They've been auditing my library records and web surfing.

I KNEW IT!

Lenny and I ARE NOT afraid. I dare them to try to stop me.




5 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger the hun said…

    What is going on? Your comment on my blog was deleted. Email me please. I don't even know who you are, but now I'm intrigued.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger the hun said…

    Oh, wait a sec. No-huh. Hang on, email me anyway.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the bunny hole is deeper than you could ever imagine

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Dern said…

    (Whether the above is real or not)

    F*CK THEM!

    The JD Salinger thing may have to do something with John Lennon....(or maybe Reagan). But still J*s*s!!!!

    Anyhow, my take AGAIN is F*CK THEM!!!! (I hope Bluetooth or Blacktooth or whatever F*ck'n tooth is scanning this now).

    Sincerely.....conservative engineer who HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY FOR THE DANGEROUS NATION OF FIJI AND HAS HOPELESSLY BEEN CONVERTED TO AN IDEAL OF WORSHIPPING THE BEACH AND THE SUN......HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON, MAYBE GET MY REGISTRATION REPEALED FOR NO APPARENT REASON OTHER THAN BEING A RECENTLY REGISTERED DEMOCRAT....oh wait registration is a STATE right not a FEDERAL right!

    Talk to you in a couple weeks....not you Sister C, but "The Enemy of the State" satellite control people!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude, they did the same for me. they even interviewed neighbors who had never spoken to me in their lives.

    they interviewed my faculty, they interviewed my family.

    they read my mail.

    i started wearing a tinfoil hat.

    watch out for the black car that always seems to be across the street.

    they replaced my friends with robots.

    they put aliens out in the desert (if it has 2 s's you'd want more, that's how you know it's sweet and good).

    they're still watching me.

    get out while you can.

    tf

     

Post a Comment

<< Home