It's been almost a week since my last blog on dirtyknees. Franz is growing restless.
I'm feeling very brief these days. Dirtyknees will be on hold for awhile. I will continue to check your blogs and leave a comment here and there. Briefblog will continue on a semi-daily basis.
Later.
I'm feeling very brief these days. Dirtyknees will be on hold for awhile. I will continue to check your blogs and leave a comment here and there. Briefblog will continue on a semi-daily basis.
Later.
2 Comments:
At 7:06 PM,
Dern said…
Yippy! Got it....read the Brief Blog.
At 7:36 AM,
Anonymous said…
but Brief blog is just so dang brief... how am I supposed to get anything out of my life?
you, franz, all the people who's commentary on the world that i read are deserting me. ahhhh.
i might have to get my own life.
you know what i was doing last night?
drinking beer (that dark one from ireland that's good) and writing a paper. you know what i'm doing today? the same dang thing. i need people who have thoughts about stuff that's not math ed.
maybe i just need a therapist.
tf
Post a Comment
<< Home