Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

I’m

I'm

speechless. Jealous. A little angry.

How could I have gone through life without learning,
without hearing such a song?

I've even been to Ohio a couple of times -- been to a week long summer camp there as a counselor.

Cuyahoga is my most favorite name for a county, out of every existing county in the world!

http://www.cuyahoga.oh.us/home/default.asp

But, somehow, this song has tragically missed me:

In the great state of O-hi-o... (da da da da da da da da)

from Cin-ci-natti to Toledo... (da da da da da da da da)

They never simply say 'hello'... (da da da da da da da da)

They sing oh-hey-oh-hi-hello!

(chorus)

Oh heeeeeey, oh hi hello,Oh heeeeeey, oh hi hello,oh hey oh hi oh hey oh hi hello"



why God?

(Mad props to Shelley in Oregon for sharing this song. Note to Dern: color is fun. Tiny fonts are fun. Don't be mad 'cause I stole your style. )

1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Dern said…

    No worries dude. Honored that someone else would try and copy the "newspaper" format of my blog. The format may be stolen, but the writing style is still me.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home