Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

This Comment on Black Tanks and Black Blouses is Way Overdue

I really hate seeing women out and about wearing black tank tops and black blouses. Lose them or stay in the Marina. Don't wear them in Friendster photos either, or, at the very least, don't post them as your primary photo. Are you trying to attract weirdo computer programmers from Bangalore who use 8 minute dating as their primary form of socialization?

Do you understand what a black tank top/blouse says about you? It says you haven't a clue what's in style. You figure black is always cool, always safe. You hate taking fashion risks. Your natural hair color is most likely blonde and you drive a black Jetta or a newer Honda Civic. You also have an extensive Ricky Martin CD collection.

You make me want to puke. You make me wish I was a woman. I could do better. If I was a woman for just ten minutes I would put your ass to shame. Give me a thrift store, any thrift store, and your butt would be so embarrassed it would kick itself back to Walnut Creek.

Sick of lame ass blogs that require Cliffs Notes?

briefblog.blogspot.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home