A man without a tribe. A monkey without a mate.
Last night I found myself in another living room. In the past few years I've been in so many living rooms. This living room was full of faces I had just met. And I thought will I see these faces again? Are these the faces I will see again and again for the next year, or for the rest of my life? I'm growing very accustomed to new living rooms and new faces. Am I sick of it? When will it stop? Is that what I'm destined for? Every week, every year, new people, new experiences?
Last night I found myself in another living room. In the past few years I've been in so many living rooms. This living room was full of faces I had just met. And I thought will I see these faces again? Are these the faces I will see again and again for the next year, or for the rest of my life? I'm growing very accustomed to new living rooms and new faces. Am I sick of it? When will it stop? Is that what I'm destined for? Every week, every year, new people, new experiences?
1 Comments:
At 9:45 AM,
J.Po said…
You will ALWAYS meet new faces. The question I have for you is - are those faces you see worth knowing for the souls that lie beneath?
Those faces you saw - those faces I've embraced in my life - are merely the outward manifestation of the people who have become my family.
Post a Comment
<< Home