I want to...
Eat nothing but peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fried chicken, and apples.
Kiss attractive women in laundromats without introducing myself.
Run around town in a bunny costume.
Rob a bank just to see what it feels like.
Forget my debts and move to any tropical island picked at random.
Create an adult Wiffle Ball league.
Wear a spandex body suit.
Jump off the Golden Gate (if I knew I'd survive and only get a little sore).
Have my teeth cleaned professionally once a month.
Eat nothing but peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fried chicken, and apples.
Kiss attractive women in laundromats without introducing myself.
Run around town in a bunny costume.
Rob a bank just to see what it feels like.
Forget my debts and move to any tropical island picked at random.
Create an adult Wiffle Ball league.
Wear a spandex body suit.
Jump off the Golden Gate (if I knew I'd survive and only get a little sore).
Have my teeth cleaned professionally once a month.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home