Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

Yearbook Signing


A big shout out to the stripper who just finished her pastry and breads class.

Hello to the woman who drunk calls me. You have perfect tits.

Oh, Hi. I thought about you today when I was walking back from the gym. You're very educated and very sweet. But your enthusiasm disturbs me.

Dorito, maybe you're funny, but I can kick your ass. Or slap you, or spank you, or do whatever you please.

Keep pushin' that cork and leather buddy...as long as it doesn't push back.

Hope you find a job soon. Love the view from the fourth floor. Everyone loves a little German.

God bless you, old friend. Keep those monks hot. Keep those monks cold.

Thanks for the ride up to Oregon. You should make the moves on our Indian friend.

You're really too skinny, but you're still beautiful. I am sincerely happy for you and your new boyfriend.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Sherry said…

    I don't think you have anything to worry about, Christian. You will find your way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home