Make a Stranger Happy
A few months ago I became friends with a humble restaurant owner who lives just yards away from the river Ganges in Varanasi, India. He is a very beautiful, sweet man. Sadly he'll never be able to travel like you and I do because of financial limitations.
Luckily, he meets people from all around the world. These travelers give him their local currency (low denominations) and their photographs. It makes him very happy. I sat in his shop for an hour looking at his very extensive collection. He has money from every continent. He beams with excitement when he tells you where a note or a photograph came from. This is how he travels.
Please read his email. Think about sending him a coin or a piece of currency he asks for -- you don't know how overjoyed you'll make him feel!
***
Dear friend
Namasthe. How are you? I recived your nice photograph. First thanks for your response. I always remember you. The list of 1/4 dollar is given below which i want:-
1999-PENNSYLVANIA-P AND GEORGIA-P
2000-SOUTH CAROLINA-P
2001-RHODE ISLAND-P AND KENTUCKY-P
2002-TENNESSEE-P,OHILO-P,INDINA-P AND D AND MISSISSIPPI.
P MEANS PHILIDELPHIA MINT
D MEANS DENVER MINT
2003-LLLINOIS,ALBANA,MAINE,MISSOURI,ARKANSAS.
2004-MICHIGAN,FLORIDA,TEXAS,LOWA,WISCONSIN.
IF YOU FIND OLD COINS OF 1/2 DOLLAR,FRANKLIN(1948TO1963) AND 1/2 OLD MERCURY DIME(1948TO1932),BUFFALO NICKEL.
At this time my collection is just like a river. But after your response it became an ocean. This time in varanasi the whether is rainy. Again i request you please give response about my coin collection. If you send any coin please send with registered post,because in india there are many person who can theft your packet. So please send with registered post with your passport photograph for my memory. I am waiting your e-mail.
THANKYOU
ARVIND KUMAR
RAJSHREE RESTAURANT
D 37/49 GODOWLIA BARADEO VARANASI-221001
INDIA
A few months ago I became friends with a humble restaurant owner who lives just yards away from the river Ganges in Varanasi, India. He is a very beautiful, sweet man. Sadly he'll never be able to travel like you and I do because of financial limitations.
Luckily, he meets people from all around the world. These travelers give him their local currency (low denominations) and their photographs. It makes him very happy. I sat in his shop for an hour looking at his very extensive collection. He has money from every continent. He beams with excitement when he tells you where a note or a photograph came from. This is how he travels.
Please read his email. Think about sending him a coin or a piece of currency he asks for -- you don't know how overjoyed you'll make him feel!
***
Dear friend
Namasthe. How are you? I recived your nice photograph. First thanks for your response. I always remember you. The list of 1/4 dollar is given below which i want:-
1999-PENNSYLVANIA-P AND GEORGIA-P
2000-SOUTH CAROLINA-P
2001-RHODE ISLAND-P AND KENTUCKY-P
2002-TENNESSEE-P,OHILO-P,INDINA-P AND D AND MISSISSIPPI.
P MEANS PHILIDELPHIA MINT
D MEANS DENVER MINT
2003-LLLINOIS,ALBANA,MAINE,MISSOURI,ARKANSAS.
2004-MICHIGAN,FLORIDA,TEXAS,LOWA,WISCONSIN.
IF YOU FIND OLD COINS OF 1/2 DOLLAR,FRANKLIN(1948TO1963) AND 1/2 OLD MERCURY DIME(1948TO1932),BUFFALO NICKEL.
At this time my collection is just like a river. But after your response it became an ocean. This time in varanasi the whether is rainy. Again i request you please give response about my coin collection. If you send any coin please send with registered post,because in india there are many person who can theft your packet. So please send with registered post with your passport photograph for my memory. I am waiting your e-mail.
THANKYOU
ARVIND KUMAR
RAJSHREE RESTAURANT
D 37/49 GODOWLIA BARADEO VARANASI-221001
INDIA
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home