Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

I've never actually seen a live unicorn. My second to last girlfriend liked Precious Moments figurines. Her mother had a collection of wizards and unicorns. They were all multi-colored and a lot of them were decorated with gold leaf. Some of the wizards had these little see through crystal balls. I wanted to smash their balls. I wanted to break off the unicorns' little horns and use them to poke her mom's fat belly.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are fucking hilarious. I have no account, but I will soon. For now, I fly ananymously.

    (I never had Precious Moments growing up. I got the cheap-ass white trash version - probably called "Charming Memories" or something, just like I got a Flower Patch Kid instead of the more popular choice. By this age, PMs make me want to hurl. There is too much vapidness to their pefectly smooth skin and drippy sweet eyes. Blah.)

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nothing pisses me off like Precious Moments. Precious Moments figurines are a canker among the host of middle class platitudes that must be endured.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home