I don't even like Dave Sweeney anymore. So why in the hell am I dedicating my precious time to him?
I'm over you Dave! I used to have some kind of unhealthy crush on you, but now it's over! I don't even get Koin 6 here in the Bay.
I went to koin.com and I see you have a new woman in your life. Is she your "assistant"?
You lousy bastard.
I'm over you Dave! I used to have some kind of unhealthy crush on you, but now it's over! I don't even get Koin 6 here in the Bay.
I went to koin.com and I see you have a new woman in your life. Is she your "assistant"?
You lousy bastard.
2 Comments:
At 2:14 PM,
Annie said…
While you claim to have moved on, you clearly still have deep-seated issues of betrayal revolving around this Sweeney character. Perhaps it's time to consider Sweeney as a surrogate onto which you have mapped more fundamental impediments to an integrated being. I find that a heuristic framework expatiates the search for the otherwise emotionally elusive self.
At 2:14 PM,
Annie said…
I am so full of shit.
Post a Comment
<< Home