Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

Do you get these whacky emails, too? Who are these people? I started getting them after I returned from India.
 
I love the way they say"United State of American Dollar".




Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:53:08 -0700 (PDT)

From:
"elise modibe"   

Subject:
be kind to me.

To:
christian_avery_2000@yahoo.com

GREETINGS.

Dear Christian Avery,

My name is Mrs. Elise Modibe. I'm the wife of captain
Samba Modibe, my husband was the chief security
officer to the former militry head of states of Cote
d'Ivoire,Genaral Robert Guei, who was assasinated on
september 2002 by the troops royal to president
Laurent Gbagbo who is the current president of Cote
D'Ivoire now.

My husband was among those that where killed with
genaral Robert Guei during the attempted coup of
september 2002. Before his untimely death, he gave me
a deposit certificate of a private security company in
LOME-TOGO.

He told me that he defaced some ($22.000 000) TWENTY
TWO MILLION UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN DOLLAR and kept
in a vaults of a security company for safe custody.
He registered the box containing this amount as
precious metal as he does not want the security
company to know that the deposited items where money.

Immediately I discovered that my husband is dead I and
my son Ben Modibe flee to LOME-TOGO so as to make the
necessary arrangment on how this money will be
transfered out of here because the two counrties have
the same political back ground and I need

an experienced person like you to assist me by acting
as my husband's foreign partner and claim this sum of
money. So I will identify you as my husband's foreign
partner and you will direct all the investments that
we will do with this money.

We have contacted the security company here in
Lome-Togo and they have promised us a maximum
co-operatiopn on the arrival of my husband's partner.

If you accept this proposal, I will submit your name
to the management of the security company as my
husband's partner. There will be a change of ownership
which will authomatically up grade you as the
beneficiary of this money.

As soon as we retrive this money, you will pay it into
your private company's account in your country for
futher investments. If you are interested,please
contact me on this e-mail address above for futher
information.

After a successful transaction, we shall give you 25%
of the total money and 5% will be set aside for all
the expenses that we might incure in the curse of this
transaction,while the remaining 70% will be for
investment in future for me and my son in your
country.

Thanking you in advance for your interest to help us.
Awaiting for your positive response.

God bless you and your family.

Your's faithfully

Mrs, Elise Modibe

NB: Please furnish me with your direct telephone and
fax numbers and bear in mind that this transaction is
100% safe and risk -free on your side.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home