At the Bonfire, Portland, OR
I was working out at the 24 HR Fitness in the Hollywood district today and I kept peering over at a kind of tall, alternative looking woman with a few tattoos. She was on an elliptical trainer a couple of yards away. I stared at her. I stared at her at the water fountain, too. She never looked back.
I ended up following her and her friend out the door all the way to her Kia Sportage. Just as she was opening the driver's side door I said "Excuse me."
She looked at me like "do I know you?"
Then I told her, "I find you very attractive, how about if we meet soon? I'm here for a week."
So we met in a group tonight. It was Val, Fernando, the tall alternative looking woman, Janna, and her friend, Jenny. Fernando and Val were in top, obnoxiously rude drunken form and I joined them. We spit gin and tonic into each other's mouths. Poor Janna and her friend -- I think they were mortified. It was the ultimate test of "can you hang with us at our absolute worst".
We're supposedly meeting for breakfast -- Janna and I. We'll see.
I was working out at the 24 HR Fitness in the Hollywood district today and I kept peering over at a kind of tall, alternative looking woman with a few tattoos. She was on an elliptical trainer a couple of yards away. I stared at her. I stared at her at the water fountain, too. She never looked back.
I ended up following her and her friend out the door all the way to her Kia Sportage. Just as she was opening the driver's side door I said "Excuse me."
She looked at me like "do I know you?"
Then I told her, "I find you very attractive, how about if we meet soon? I'm here for a week."
So we met in a group tonight. It was Val, Fernando, the tall alternative looking woman, Janna, and her friend, Jenny. Fernando and Val were in top, obnoxiously rude drunken form and I joined them. We spit gin and tonic into each other's mouths. Poor Janna and her friend -- I think they were mortified. It was the ultimate test of "can you hang with us at our absolute worst".
We're supposedly meeting for breakfast -- Janna and I. We'll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home