Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

Simona and Shelley,

I want to thank you two very deeply for ALWAYS making
me feel loved and included. You two are among the most
special of people I have ever met.

It doesn't surprise me that I keep getting invites
from you to join your circle of friends for parties,
fund-raisers, yoga, garage sales, and skinny dipping
at Uncle Bill's pond. But, I must keep a respectful
distance from Krista and her life in order to allow
her and I time to heal and grow.

So, I'm asking both of you to remove my name from your
email lists.

Some people with stronger constitutions may be able to
look at those invites and delete them; I'm more likely
to show up at the event with good intentions, drink
too much, or just get too emotional and cause a
regrettable scene.

Thank you for your understanding. I miss you and love
you all (I really do).

Christian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home