Hi Christian! It's Sherry, Franz's girl. I just listened to your audio bit and thought it was fantastic! Just so you know, you have inspired me to start my own blog. It's not tremendously interesting yet, but Franz says it is getting better. I am planning on using it to update people about our adventures when we travel. Anyway, I hope this finds you happy and healthy. And congrats on all the cool new stuff you can do!
2 Comments:
At 12:49 PM,
c. said…
Post a comment. It's easy!
At 6:36 PM,
Sherry said…
Hi Christian! It's Sherry, Franz's girl. I just listened to your audio bit and thought it was fantastic! Just so you know, you have inspired me to start my own blog. It's not tremendously interesting yet, but Franz says it is getting better. I am planning on using it to update people about our adventures when we travel. Anyway, I hope this finds you happy and healthy. And congrats on all the cool new stuff you can do!
Post a Comment
<< Home