Noonish:
1 - Answer Dern's email (sent 3 days ago)
2 - pacecu.org
-- How much was paycheck?
-- Pay min on credit cards
-- Go back later and pay what I should pay
-- Go back home someday and retrieve all duplicate cards. Cancel them.
3 - blog
4 - Look at used cars online.
Afternoon:
1 - Look up Dave Egger's wife's, Vendela Vida, new book And Now You Can Go
2 - Look up "Pulitzer Prize Winning" The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
3 - Buy mattress (my aching neck)
4 - Clean room
5 - Walk Dogs
6 - Work out
This Week:
1 - Buy underwear (I own four. The same number I traveled with in Asia. 3 pair have either holes or some kind of unspeakable dinginess.)
2 - Tuesday. Dentist.
3 - Wednesday. Cable internet guy between 8-12 AM. Giants baseball with Sean in evening.
4 - Check out S.F. Main Library, paying special attention to art exhibit on 6th floor.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home