I showered before a date with a herpetic monkey.

Paparazzi's photo of me on my monkey date.
Highlights since last time I blogged:
1) My apartment's water pressure has mysteriously gone up ten fold.
2) I attended an 8 minute dating event. I will blog about it later.
3) I joined an online dating community for herpes sufferers. I will blog about L8ER.
Please feel free to look about the archives. They're getting a little dusty, but there are some great stories on those shelves.
Do it for the herpetic monkey.

A medical researcher contracted a fatal strain of herpes from a monkey>A

Paparazzi's photo of me on my monkey date.
Highlights since last time I blogged:
1) My apartment's water pressure has mysteriously gone up ten fold.
2) I attended an 8 minute dating event. I will blog about it later.
3) I joined an online dating community for herpes sufferers. I will blog about L8ER.
Please feel free to look about the archives. They're getting a little dusty, but there are some great stories on those shelves.
Do it for the herpetic monkey.

A medical researcher contracted a fatal strain of herpes from a monkey>A
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home